- I graduated from the University of Utah with my bachelors in Elementary Education.
- Kamron completed the St. George Triathlon.
- I got a job teaching first grade in Jordan School District.
- Kamron and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.
- I went to Youth Conference down in Moab.
- Kamron had a birthday and turned 26.
- Kamron started his summer school classes.
- We took a trip with my family to San Francisco. It was so fun!
- We went camping for the Jones Family Reunion.
- Had a weekend wave running up at Jordanelle with the Barrs.
- Found out I am pregnant.
- I started teaching school.
- Went to Bear Lake for Raspberry Days.
- Kamron had about 2 weeks off school, then started his last Fall semester.
- Started the Utah Football season.
- Went to Swiss Days with my cousins and aunts.
- Celebrated my birthday, I turned 25.
- Our good friends Tessa and Brennan got married.
- Found out we are having a little boy on 3/18/2012.
- Kamron and some of the guys in my family took a trip to Pittsburgh to watch the Utes play.
- Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Barrs.
- Went shopping on Black Friday and got an awesome new Christmas tree.
- Decorated for Christmas.
- Started registering for the baby.
- Went to a bunch of Christmas parties.
- Spent lots of time with family.
- Celebrated my Dad's 50 birthday.
- Kamron's brother visited from Germany where he is stationed for the Army.
So yes, we have been very busy. I honestly just forget to update my blog. I never have a moment to just sit and type. And using my iphone would take forever. My pregnancy has been so easy! I have had just a few minor problems but nothing serious. I did not have any morning sickness, just some nausea.
We had a great New Year's. We went up to Midway and hung out with some friends. There was three pregnant women there. So the party almost ended at 10:00. :)
Right now we are getting the babies room ready for his arrival. I will post pictures when we have it completed. I promise to be better at posting. I will try to post something at least every week.