Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year, New Blog

Don't you worry I have not completely given up on my blog. It is actually one of my New Year's resolutions to be better at updating my blog. Well LOTS has happened since I posted last in April.

May


  • I graduated from the University of Utah with my bachelors in Elementary Education.

  • Kamron completed the St. George Triathlon.

  • I got a job teaching first grade in Jordan School District.

  • Kamron and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary.

June


  • I went to Youth Conference down in Moab.

  • Kamron had a birthday and turned 26.

  • Kamron started his summer school classes.

July


  • We took a trip with my family to San Francisco. It was so fun!

  • We went camping for the Jones Family Reunion.

  • Had a weekend wave running up at Jordanelle with the Barrs.

  • Found out I am pregnant.

  • I started teaching school.

August


  • Went to Bear Lake for Raspberry Days.

  • Kamron had about 2 weeks off school, then started his last Fall semester.

  • Started the Utah Football season.

September


  • Went to Swiss Days with my cousins and aunts.

  • Celebrated my birthday, I turned 25.

  • Our good friends Tessa and Brennan got married.

October


  • Found out we are having a little boy on 3/18/2012.

  • Kamron and some of the guys in my family took a trip to Pittsburgh to watch the Utes play.

November


  • Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Barrs.

  • Went shopping on Black Friday and got an awesome new Christmas tree.

  • Decorated for Christmas.

  • Started registering for the baby.

December


  • Went to a bunch of Christmas parties.

  • Spent lots of time with family.

  • Celebrated my Dad's 50 birthday.

  • Kamron's brother visited from Germany where he is stationed for the Army.

So yes, we have been very busy. I honestly just forget to update my blog. I never have a moment to just sit and type. And using my iphone would take forever. My pregnancy has been so easy! I have had just a few minor problems but nothing serious. I did not have any morning sickness, just some nausea.
We had a great New Year's. We went up to Midway and hung out with some friends. There was three pregnant women there. So the party almost ended at 10:00. :)
Right now we are getting the babies room ready for his arrival. I will post pictures when we have it completed. I promise to be better at posting. I will try to post something at least every week.

2 comments:

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

Yay! I've been checking your blog, hoping for a pregnancy picture! :) I totally understand how hard it is to update the blog! I struggle too! Glad to hear you guys are doing well!

Becky said...

So when is your due date? So excited you are having a baby boy!!!!